Oh God More Tau! May 1st (Show 60)

Posted under: Uncategorized

11 comments

• Null on May 3, 2013 at 8:47 pm said:

Swing and a miss. This was the second show this year that I had to just turn off part way through. I kept fast forwarding, but every time I hit play again, you were still talking about the legal stuff. I didn’t even know about Blood of Kittens before this, and honestly, it makes you look just as bad to spend as much time on that as you did. I can only imagine how many hits his site is going to get now thanks to that segment. A simple blog post would probably have been the better route if you really felt the need to clear the air. I liked that you guys always seemed above a lot of the garbage in this industry. I also liked it when this show was consistently about 40k. Will check out next month’s episode and see what happens though. Thanks for your efforts!

• Mattyboy on May 6, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

@&#% that a hole Bloodofkittens. He has been talking crap about tabletop and the people in it for years. He makes money by dragging others in the same gutters he comes from. I love how he is asking for &%#* donations for his case when he did it to himself and is getting the lawyers for free. I also love how he is claiming freedom of speech when he lied about the events in question. How do I know that you ask? I’m friends with the tattoo guy and he loves Bf. Small people trying to live off the hard work of people who have made it. I hope he gets everything he deserves.

• jd_jess on May 6, 2013 at 7:32 pm said:

Just finished up listening to the show, awesome job FLAME the troll. Keep rocking!

• Lumphammer on May 8, 2013 at 8:23 am said:

Come on guys…a long-awaited Tau release and 2 hours into the show and NOTHING at all. I was quite lookin forward to coverage of the models and Codex but not to be squeezed into such a small slot. I’m sure if it were an army that you personally like then you’d have been full-on with the coverage!

Disappointing.

• STeve2112 on May 8, 2013 at 7:48 pm said:

Going to pass on this. Not interested in lawsuits ans such. If you guys start to drift back into the 40k world i will listen again.

• Jason A. on May 9, 2013 at 12:37 am said:

I listened to only the legal stuff. I’ll take you to your word and the next time you’re in the Chicago area I would like to put you on film answering some questions. I have no problem asking you questions face to face. =)

• Lumphammer on May 9, 2013 at 3:22 am said:

So much from the Tau Codex was skipped over and brushed aside. No mention of the stats changes, coverage of wargear, unit changes (e.g. Drone Squadrons etc.). A very weak review that seemed to be just a time filler rather than dedicated coverage. My advise is drop the whining and legal complaints, plugging your own stuff, kickstarters and idle banter and focus on some 40K (as the namesake of the show claims to be focused on).

I had high hopes for this episode… hope to see things improve soon.

• BloodGod on May 11, 2013 at 3:01 am said:

My 2 cents. Ladies you did it this time. Just when I thought you could not be any more terrible you talk about legal crap on the air for 30 mins. Here is the funny thing. I actually agree with Romeo on this one. Your show sucks 95% of the time but at least you’re not a total ass clown like Hayden and his shit site blood of kittens. Romeo I think you actually found someone that is a bigger a hole than you. As for the legal stuff I can’t tell you how much I’m hoping you actually win this thing. Maybe you can do some good for the community and remove that idiot from the internet. Oh shit I think I just took your side 40k radio. I’ll do my best to never do that again. Burn in hell tastles taste and take 40k radio with you. Later ladies.