10 comments

• Lumphammer on March 21, 2013 at 7:05 am said:

Been pretty bored with the last two episodes… Romeo is taking too much airtime again and it’s become more like Kickstarter Radio. Come on guys, let’s talk some 40k! :-D

• Lumphammer on March 21, 2013 at 7:29 am said:

WTF?! Have i tuned in to Nutrition and Fitness Podcast by mistake?! The show has hit rock bottom!

• Tim Rushton on March 21, 2013 at 7:44 am said:

Hello, long time listener here (What happened to Van Gough vodka as a sponsor?) echoing the existing comments.

I’ve not listened to this show yet but kickstarter….. again really?!

Please stop blatantly plugging stuff.

Also can you please stop labeling non freebooters as ‘freeloaders’, I haven’t got the disposable income or time to join an exclusive forum and really don’t appreciate being called cheap for not doing so while listening to my favorite podcast.

• Lothen on March 24, 2013 at 4:40 pm said:

Not a boota nor am I interested in the kickstarter really. What I do have is fast foward button and the ability to take a joke. Jeez guys, free podcast is free.

• Sorry Mr. Rushton,

The term Freeloadas goes way back years to the beginnings of 40k Radio and the Freeboota Forum.

• HBomb1203 on March 29, 2013 at 9:20 pm said:

So when’s the next show? I need my fix! And please enough with kickstarter. After all the love given to the DA I looking forward to hearing more about the new Demon Codex.

• I guess I’m the odd man out here….I really enjoyed the last couple/few shows. Rick Priestly is boss and I’m very interested in hearing what he’s up to. Good DA stuff, and really enjoyed the WWX coverage…sounds like it’s going to be pretty cool. Checked out the models: AWESOME. Can’t wait to paint some

• AzumiChan on April 1, 2013 at 4:47 am said:

Hi Guys,
    First of, love the show. Long time listener/lurker. But please, can you try to fix the audio? The quality is sub par and maybe its just me but the last few shows has overall seen a decline in overall sound quality.

Keep up the otherwise great work!

• Null on April 2, 2013 at 8:21 am said:

While I almost always enjoy the back and forth between hosts, I would have to echo the statements that it would be nice to pull back on Kickstarter coverage in general and off-topic stuff all together for a while and have more actual 40k coverage. I enjoyed the Demon segment in this show and would really have enjoyed more of that and less of some of the other stuff. Although Romeo, the background on your game does sound pretty cool. Good luck! I hope it’s successful!

• CaptainRikarius on April 4, 2013 at 12:05 pm said:

Don’t worry we heard your concerns………..so the new show is all Kickstarter all the time. Boom.

Just kidding